SELECTED STREAMLINING PROJECTS
- Efficiency improvement for loan administration within a mid-sized Bank. Design and deployment of streamlined back-office operations with an emphasis to automation, workflow support and document management. Evaluation of the feasibility to transfer the new way of working to Bank's subsidiaries. Project in 2007.
- Reorganisation and Functional Redesign for the Greek Regulatory Authority For Energy. Refinement of the operating model, process redesign, specifications for adaptations in information technology applications. Project during 2006-2007.
- Workout and Non-Performing Loans management for a mid-sized Bank including process redesign and introduction of decision support systems. Project during 2002.
- Reorganization of the Branch Network for a leading Bank. Process streamlining and redistribution of the branch network. Project during 2000-2002.
- Reform and development of the Azeri employment services. Technical assistance focused on operations management and the development of a new information infrastructure. Project during 1997-1998.